Using covers for levels

StrongGuy
StrongGuy Posts: 2
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Something I'd like to see implemented, particularly for 4* characters (but ideally for all characters):

If you have a duplicate unusable cover, in addition to the option of selling it for the listed ISO, be allowed to apply the cover to the character for double the ISO for leveling. For example, if I have a dupe Invisible Woman cover and she is unchamped, I can sell it for 1000 iso or apply it to leveling her specifically at the equivalent of 2000 ISO.

This would likely lead to some of the lower tier 3* and 4* characters receiving levels they otherwise would not have, and could see more of them leveled high enough to see some use, particularly during their boosted weeks. Additionally, this would make the 2* cycle more ISO-friendly as players could simply apply dupe covers to the character to get them rechamped, rather than having to spend other ISO.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Or, if she is leveled high enough that levels cost > 1000 ISO, allow you to trade the cover in for +1 level on the character - similar to the way champ levels work.

Ideally you would get a cross between the 2 ideas:
    * When levels cost <1000 ISO trade the cover for a higher amount of ISO if used to level the character on the cover.
    * when levels cost >1000 ISO trade the cover for +1 level regardless of the level cost.