ISO-8 Brotherhood 2* Essentials??

2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Will be interested too see if the same issue hits the Gauntlet next week. Probably not since it doesn't have subs.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    Will be interested too see if the same issue hits the Gauntlet next week. Probably not since it doesn't have subs.

Maybe cyclops will be over clocked. Like hulkbuster was that time icon_e_smile.gif
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    This is weird, glad I came here to read up on it. So for the Algeria event, the 2* node started at level 67. I didn't pay much attention to where the final scaling ended up, because its usually still a cakewalk for me after 4 clears. For the Russia sub however, they started at level 87-88, and then jumped up to 189 after 4 clears. Not as bad as some of you guys starting off at level 300+, but still, I knew something was off. On the other hand the 4 star.png node stopped scaling around 229, which is typically where the 3rd-to-last and 2nd-to-last node usually stops for me.

Not really complaining at the moment, I have every 2 star.png champed above 130+ so it was by all means still a beatable node. I think it may even have helped me placement wise, for the folks that have a poorly covered Hawkeye. But still, this isn't ok, and there's not really anything they can do for the people who lost points because of it.