Chances of a 24 hour team trade day

HulkWidow
HulkWidow Posts: 2
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I think it would be awesome and very helpful to those of us who are struggling to get 1 day to trade even if the trades are limited to only 5 trades only, and only with your alliance.
I get it, the makers want to make money and want us to buy coins and gamble, if that's the case make a 1-3 day trade room for vip users.
Give us some kind of hope lol.
I have a $50 google play card that's only worth 8500 gold.. not enough for a 40 draw, and even if it were there's only like two 4* and a few 3* that you have to hope you get out of 80. I think that would be fair and boost vip sales aswell

Comments

• Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    It is definitely for the good of the game that we are not allowed to trade. I get bummed out every once in a while that I can't give a wasted cover to someone who can use it, but not nearly as much as I was bummed out by Marvel War of Heroes. You absolutely knew going into any trade that you needed to be careful and know who you were trading with, but when a single card might go for $100+, sometimes you were lucky to find an affordable offer anywhere, which is why the blacklists of known thieves, scam artists and backstabbers were sometimes as long as your arm. Just look around on this forum to see how many posts there are from people who feel that the way to have fun in this game is to make everyone else as miserable as possible. Just ask a top alliance what a sniper is. We had people who would spend months in an alliance, then convince someone to loan them a powerhouse or two for an event and Whoosh! they were gone and the card was on ebay the next week. My alliance leader lent a very trusted member of our alliance what amounted to a $500 card (yes, a single card, this is what making a secondary market possible will do) and it was extremely upsetting for that person to transfer all their cards to some other account and disappear off the face of the planet.

TL;DR: I am vehemently against trading. The best thing for D3 to do is find better methods in-game to protect players from RNGesus. Championing was a huge step forward in this, but it still needs a few tweaks to prevent players from throwing away a 5* that's at 5/1/0 or something.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Legasher wrote:
    It is definitely for the good of the game that we are not allowed to trade. I get bummed out every once in a while that I can't give a wasted cover to someone who can use it, but not nearly as much as I was bummed out by Marvel War of Heroes. You absolutely knew going into any trade that you needed to be careful and know who you were trading with, but when a single card might go for $100+, sometimes you were lucky to find an affordable offer anywhere, which is why the blacklists of known thieves, scam artists and backstabbers were sometimes as long as your arm. Just look around on this forum to see how many posts there are from people who feel that the way to have fun in this game is to make everyone else as miserable as possible. Just ask a top alliance what a sniper is. We had people who would spend months in an alliance, then convince someone to loan them a powerhouse or two for an event and Whoosh! they were gone and the card was on ebay the next week. My alliance leader lent a very trusted member of our alliance what amounted to a $500 card (yes, a single card, this is what making a secondary market possible will do) and it was extremely upsetting for that person to transfer all their cards to some other account and disappear off the face of the planet.

TL;DR: I am vehemently against trading. The best thing for D3 to do is find better methods in-game to protect players from RNGesus. Championing was a huge step forward in this, but it still needs a few tweaks to prevent players from throwing away a 5* that's at 5/1/0 or something.

Not sure what your definition of sniping is. If you're talking about attacking people without checking their shield status is the only respectable way to play the game. Not sure why people think that collusion is acceptable to some people, or even the preferred way to play.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    The chances are zero, because a trading system would likely require a significant amount of new code to be written, and the devs appear to have zero interest in any sort of cover exchange options. So it isn't going to happen.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    The best idea I've seen on the forums for trading is this one... where you allow one trade every 28 days for everyone with a VIP subscription. It would put the Very Important into VIP, and the once-a-month limit would make it so it couldn't be constantly abused.

A feature like that would require significant development time, but if you tie it into something like VIP, then the developer immediately (and perpetually) sees a financial benefit after rolling out the feature. I'm sure it would encourage many who haven't considered VIP (like myself) to sign up.