Show how long a TU takes to return

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Right now, some TUs take 1.5 days to return, others are just 8 hours. It would be great to see it in advance instead of finding out after you've already sent it.

Or maybe someone can direct me to a web page where this information is kept?

Now that you gain experience from sending TUs, it's nice to know which ones will maximize the experience you gain, as well as how long you need to wait to get it back. And thanks to those who have sent over the best ones already in other threads.

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also a way to see if your sent TUs have returned at any time, which right now is only possible when somone asks for them.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Right now, some TUs take 1.5 days to return, others are just 8 hours. It would be great to see it in advance instead of finding out after you've already sent it.

Now that you gain experience from sending TUs, it's nice to know which ones will maximize the experience you gain, as well as how long you need to wait to get it back. And thanks to those who have sent over the best ones already in other threads.
    You can see the return time when you select the character Before you hit send...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

You can see the return time when you select the character Before you hit send...

Ha! I just realized that today. That's good to know.

If anyone has a chart of how long all characters take to return, that would be great.

I think the best TUs are either 8-hour returns during the day or else 12-hour returns if you send them in the evening. You get more XP by sending two 3* TUs with 8-hr returns in one day, rather than sending one 5* TU with a 1.5 day return.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 wrote:
    If anyone has a chart of how long all characters take to return, that would be great.
    The official forum team up guide is here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28918 It hasn't been updated in a couple months so it doesn't have new characters released since then or XP bonuses but all the other information is still relevant.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I think the return time is somewhat based on *s.