No more guaranteed crit boosts!

BigBZ32
BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The final node rewards on ISO Brotherhood is a mystery boost. Best update ever!

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    if they throw in a cp, some iso, some hp, and some tokens then they're on to something.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    They announced this with the Civil War run, it's just that the wording was just ambiguous enough that it could have meant just for that event instead of all future events.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    It wasn't ambiguous at all. It said: "Starting with this event."
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Oh no! I know most people didn't think those boosts at the end were in important but they were, in fact, critical.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    It's my belief they knew that winfinate would be a good team against Iron Man so eliminated the critical boosts. Now that CW is over boosts will be back.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    if they throw in a cp, some iso, some hp, and some tokens then they're on to something.
    The mystery boosts are the last reward you get, so you will get some XP for finishing the node. It also means you have already gotten ISO and token rewards, and a CP if it's the most difficult nodes.
    I mean, I am all for more rewards in the game (who isn't?) but let's acknowledge this as the quality of Life improvement it is.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm very happy with this change. I live getting more chances to win a wider variety of boosts.

I loved winning them in the prologue battles. It's nice to win them again in pve.