Ares Phoenix Countdowns don't go away on wave nodes.

PurdyPrince
PurdyPrince Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
This issue happened with both Phoenix and then Ares. This happened while I was playing the 2 wave nodes on Civil War. First time it happened with Phoenix. I downed her and one other teammate and her Resurrection countdown appeared. It was still my turn. I quickly downed her last teammate and it switch to the 2nd wave. The problem was that her countdown didn't disappeared. I beat the team quick enough to where I didn't find out the consequences of letting it get to zero. With Ares in a separate wave node I was fighting against Ares. Ares tried to kill me with Sunder. I didn't die but he did. His countdown didn't disappear when he killed himself. I beat the wave and preceded to the next one when I saw that the Sunder countdown was still there. The countdown eventually went to zero and hurt me.

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phoenix's countdown did resolve in the wave node for me, but her power didn't fire since she wasn't in the match anymore. The tile did disappear, I think, though, and fortunately didn't cause a cascade.