Max Punisher or Quake? Both? Neither?

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in Roster and Level Help
OK, so I have the good kind of dilemma. I just got the thirteenth cover for both Punisher Max and Quake. Both are characters I'd like to max sooner rather than later. I have the ISO to max them both, but doing so would pretty much deplete my reserves (aside from the ISO I have set aside for when I want to max Phoenix, but that's Another story). I don't have any extra covers expiring for either one at the moment, so I'd just be maxing them because I can, and to respec since neither has an optimal build (Quake is 4/4/5 and Punisher is 4/5/4). I do Believe new covers are coming in the Daily Resupply soon though.
So, should I just give in to my impatient side and max them now or should I wait a Little while longer while I build up my ISO reserves some more?

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd just max them. But then, I get itchy fingers whenever I have over 5k iso in the bank, so probably isn't the best person for advice here!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CT1888 wrote:
    I'd just max them. But then, I get itchy fingers whenever I have over 5k iso in the bank, so probably isn't the best person for advice here!
    I have the same problem, hence why I posted this thread to try and contain myself a bit. icon_e_smile.gif Then again, I rarely regret maxing anyone, even the ones generally considered bad...
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They're both well worth it. I'd probably do PunMax first, because I think he's a little bit stronger, but they're both great, if in very different roles.