Which Alliances beat both sides? [Civil War round 3]

areacode212
areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
With hostilities in Civil War Round 3 soon coming to an end, it's a time to reflect on what was accomplished:

Some alliances sided with Captain America to fight for the right to operate freely from bureaucratic oversight and shady agendas (and Winter Soldier covers)

Some chose to fight alongside Iron Man for the cause of greater oversight and governance over potentially dangerous superhumans (and 4Cyc covers)

But the BADDEST **** alliances went all Baron Zemo on Marvel Puzzle Quest's tinykitty and CRUSHED BOTH Iron Man AND Captain America's teams under our boots!! If you were in one of these alliances, this thread is for you. Post here for bragging rights!

I'll start:
IMMORTAL RAGE

JAZxBwNl.jpg

Jwd34Zhl.jpg

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gratz to all with the coordination, full team effort, and roster strength to pull this off!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Gratz to all with the coordination, full team effort, and roster strength to pull this off!

No kidding. My alliance has cleared round 7 of one side pretty consistently on any boss event. In all 3 runs of Civil War, we had some people who either weren't paying attention to the in-game alliance chat or didn't care and worked the "wrong" side, which may have given us the opportunity to clear round 8 if we'd all been on the same page from the get-go. One of the runs of Civil War, we were down a person entirely because (we found out later) they were in the hospital.

As it stands, I've personally acquired 5 Team IM vault pulls, 4 Team Cap vault pulls, 11 Civil War vault pulls (had a small stash of HP and bought the 10-pack), 4 covers for 4clops, and a couple of other legendary token pulls from the CP acquired.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    We've beaten round 7 on both sides and will likely finish round 8 on team stark but won't have enough time for round 8 on team Steve
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2016
    Wow, very fast there rage!

S.H.I.E.L.D finished team IM and halfway thru round 8 in team cap. Should finish before the end.

Update - Both sides completed with 2 hrs 40 mins left. Woot!
  • Ramble2
    Ramble2 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Elysium just finished both sides, and I know that Olympus finished about 4 hours before us.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Lock and Load just finished both... That makes it 3 out of 3 times icon_e_smile.gif
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Usual suspects had the right mojo to get it done on both.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Quack Fu mastered CW! Both sides are down!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ace of Blades. icon_cool.gif
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    BattleCatALPHA cleared both side with only 19 players due to our one player being locked out of the game until Friday night. Got a merc for the 20th spot Friday afternoon and they disappeared. Unreal we pulled this off this close to the end.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    KA Jedi always kicks azz when it comes to CW. We finished both sides.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2016
    TheEnlightened finished both sides with 90min to spare!
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Best Pains just finished both
  • Seantw05
    Seantw05 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Elysium finished both sides before the final refresh
  • boostedseo
    boostedseo Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    The Nameless finished both with mere minutes to spare.
  • generalTsobot
    generalTsobot Posts: 65 Match Maker
    KA Prime finished both sides with about 3 hrs to spare.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was partly responsible for restructuring the medusas alliance for this run of civil war. Medusas Coven finished both sides with hours to spare, however, Medusas Lair was short on one side by 600k.

At least we had a team that finished both sides as the last two runs were way off. Only making it to Round 6-7.
  • awarnica
    awarnica Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    ToxinsAwaken finished both sides with 90 minutes to spare!
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    NJusticeLeague
    Finished both sides in the final short refresh
  • DeadpoolsTacos finished both sides icon_e_biggrin.gif