Iron man civil war Bug - activating powers without ap?

Tarrisvaal
Tarrisvaal Posts: 3
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the recent Iron man matches for the civil war event have the AI spontaneously shooting 'winning team' without the AP to do so. Not only that but 'TGI friday' actually generates the AP for Iron man and his cronies when its not meant to generate any at all. (and I dont mean during the point where it converts tiles to red, I mean after that point when all the red tiles explode). I thought it might be an effect of having 5 covers in TGI, but according to the power description in game it is not meant to generate anything.

I just played through a match where on 4 separate occasions IM shot off winning team twice with only 5 or less AP in red available. And at one point it generated over 10ap spontaneously from the aether for red, yellow and blue.

No idea whats caused this, but after it happened first time I kept close eye and it is definitely not happening as a result of normal gameplay.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    In one fight I saw Iron Man fire Winning Team twice in a row -- not only did he not have the AP for two shots of it, but that should be patently impossible with how the AI operates.
  • auralgami
    auralgami Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me in one match.

IM spammed Winning Team almost every turn, starting with turn 3. Additionally, I was denying yellow and he got House Party Protocol off twice.

It was the most rage-inducing match I played and, of course, I was wiped out and did very little damage to IM.

IM got Winning Team off at least 8 times. I lost count. There's no way it should have been possible.
  • Yes, this is happening! Not cool at all...