C.Storm Raging Tempest Bug

Options
I was attacked by a team with C.Storm and so I retaliated but sadly lost, due to The Hood taking >20% and instigating a Raging Tempest duel.

My Raging Tempest killed off one of my opponents characters and then their Raging Tempest killed all mine. Defeated.
I healed my characters and re entered the battle. Their first character returned to the downed state, and their C.Storm took front position with only 33 health. I played first move and connected 3 yellows which should have done over a 100 damage. But instead their C.Storm only took 13 Damage and initiated a Raging Tempest.

It's not the first time I've attempted a battle on a second or third try and have my first moves damage not count. That in itself would have been ok, but to have C.Storm initiate a Raging Tempest at me, even though C.Storm was the front character was a bit cruel.

Comments

• I can confirm this -- saw it today or yesterday. Didn't think to bug it in game though, since it happened near the start of the match.

Not only did C Storm trigger off 20% health based on starting health for that match (instead of total health overall), but triggered when she was the target. This wasn't the first match of the game either.

My Storm killed her in retaliation, but it still caused a huge amount of damage to my team.
  • I had the same thing happen to me this morning. Lost on the first fight, healed, started again with enough buffs to use Juggernaut's Headbutt move immediately (I wanted Storm very dead). I used the move, and either she didn't take any damage, or at least very little, but it did trigger her Tempest move which wrecked my team again.