So are we all in the same bracket for this PvP!

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So finishing top 25 in a 500 player event is usually not a problem but the brackets seem ridiculous. It seems like everyone active in this forum seems to be in the same event.

Honestly is anyone here not in the same bracket?

Just for reference Newbee1 is top of the standings right now. Anyone got anything different?

Comments

• Ethyde
    Options
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    Just for reference Newbee1 is top of the standings right now. Anyone got anything different?

For me in gold it's JackGunner icon_e_smile.gif
  • norjee
    norjee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Who cares about "much competition", for me there isn't even a possibility to compete, all i worry about is having my level 15 pw fighting level 60 ones. These events still aren't meant for noobs. I'll check the game again in a month or so meanwhile collecting my daily freebies :/

The saddest thing is that the game honestly was tons of fun while it lasted (which is why i keep checking back hoping it turns playable again).
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    norjee wrote:
    Who cares about "much competition", for me there isn't even a possibility to compete, all i worry about is having my level 15 pw fighting level 60 ones. These events still aren't meant for noobs. I'll check the game again in a month or so meanwhile collecting my daily freebies :/

The saddest thing is that the game honestly was tons of fun while it lasted (which is why i keep checking back hoping it turns playable again).

If you started as a noob during ogw events(people complained then too), you can top gold consistently now if you persisted.

True Story.
  • paralistalon
    Options
    I'm in first in my bracket (but I'm sure someone will cash in their matches and overtake me, lol. I have two loses so far but get the extra point almost every time). EDHdad is the only name I recognize. I'm StevePara BTW. Also need a coalition of anyone's recruiting!