Unexpected Benefit of MPQ

CT1888
CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I was at the dentist this morning, and my teeth are in really good condition. I'm not saying MPQ is the whole reason, but I have definitely spent more time on my teeth since playing this game, squeezing in a few more fights before bed without the missus knowing....

Anyone else got some unexpected benefits?

Comments

• dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    For me it's the opposite. I grind my teeth a lot when I play especially when I lose to a really unfair cascade from the computer. So whenever I grind in an event, I literally grind my teeth the whole time so it ends sensitive and hurting the whole day.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    My co-workers never bother asking to go to lunch with me, or ask me if I signed up to bring something for the pot luck on Friday...

... apparently the 15 minutes I spend in the "stall down the hall" every two hours from Tuesday thru Thursday mornings lead them to believe my diet is not safe.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am much more 'regular', and kicked that nasty addiction I was developing for sleep.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    I no longer oversleep in the AM for fear of (8hr) shield dropping
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I now refer to my sexual prowess as Exquisite Technique.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    I now refer to my sexual prowess as Exquisite Technique.
    Does it involve kicks and punches? icon_eek.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's helped me lose about 15 pounds over the last few months, as treadmill time is my DPD + two or three PvP fights time.
  • action711
    action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    For me MPQ has fixed my fear of the outside - I just don't go outside anymore...
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    My co-workers never bother asking to go to lunch with me, or ask me if I signed up to bring something for the pot luck on Friday...

... apparently the 15 minutes I spend in the "stall down the hall" every two hours from Tuesday thru Thursday mornings lead them to believe my diet is not safe.

It's like you're living my life. Replace 15 with 20.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Improved the relationship with my sisters since I don't make fun of them anymore for spending hours playing Candy Crush.