More 3* characters (and others)

anchoress
anchoress Posts: 6
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
One of the things I like best about MPQ is that it doesn't stagnate, because characters are always added, events always change, etc. For example, adding the Deadpool's Daily was great and my roster has improved dramatically, as have many other people's, I'm sure. However, with the addition of no new 3* characters--everything new is now 4* or 5*--we are left stuck with the same problem as when everyone was too 2* heavy. The 4* covers are too difficult to get to progress reasonably, and the 3* characters are the same. In order to truly keep a vibrant and fair system going, additions need to happen in every category, starting with 3*, but not ignoring 2*.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    The reality is that new releases are intended to drive sales of packs and hp (to whales in particular) and that won't happen with a 3* release as their use is limited once people are into the 4* range and almost useless for those in the 5* range.
  • Sure, but it's not as fun for the rest of us. And I contribute: I buy VIP status, I purchase packs of hero coins, etc. I'm no whale, but really, slow and steady wins the race. I would like to think the developers want to keep all of us interested and challenged, and not drive us away.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Your roster is still being improved by the covers you are gaining and adding another 3* would merely slow your rate of progress.