Moving from 3* to 4* based on my current status.

krisaguero
krisaguero Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I am currently at 69 roster slots and i'm trying to decide which direction to head. I know i need to round out my 2* missing covers to help generate more CP but i have been filling up on 4/5 star covers lately from my LT's spent recently. Any suggestions if i should just ditch a few of the covers I have on my roster and shoot for knocking out the 2/3 champs first. My ISO is at 151015, gold at 660 and many of my 3 star maxed covers are at level 100 (see roster link).

I have a few covers that I just opened with no room in my roster to put them. Is it worth selling a few of the covers i have in exchange for the ones I may need to sell in a few weeks.

**Waiting to claim the reward because roster is full.**
2x 4* Wasp
3* Scarlet Witch

Here is a link to my roster to see what's up: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/krisaguero/

Comments

• Ishigun
    Ishigun Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I only keep two 2*s, for DDQ purposes only. I keep a floating slot available for whatever 2* is needed to unlock essential mission. I keep one of each cover in my roster rewards to use for this purpose. Your next goal should be to power up all your 3*s. Roughly a year's journey if you don't spend a dime. While you're doing that you're collecting 4*s as the slots become available & you'll have to sell some as needed. Keep checking the sneak peeks & event rewards to determine which 4* you may want to hold on a bit * which to sell. That part of the game is like a puzzle.in itself.Good luck hope this helps
  • krisaguero
    krisaguero Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for your advice Ishigun. Going to work on a few more level 2*'s to help boost my 3 star championed characters and if i get a 3 star that i have not worked on yet i'll replace with it. I have enough covers to champion these three star characters, The Hulk, Cyclops, Colossus, Psylocke, Loki, Deadpool, and one cover away from quicksilver and i have been only spending ISO on getting these guys championed. Since the new PVE events are providing a lot more 3-4 star covers i expect my transition into the 4star realm won't be much longer at the rate they are giving out command points.
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Of the characters you listed, the good ones are cyclops and deadpool. I have 5 champed 4s and I dont have all 3s champed. Champing all 3s might be fun, but it is not the fastest way forward.

Just make sure you will get IF, Luke, Scarlet, IM40 and DP champed I would say. Those still see play even if you get a champed 4s or 2.