Hello? Customer Service? You there?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
At this point, I am not sure what can be done so I am coming to the forums. I do not understand this customer service department for D3. One of my commanders has not be able to get into the game since Monday. Something happened with the back up to Facebook with the update. He has been in contact with Customer Service and STILL NOTHING IS DONE. Myself and others in our alliance have sent emails to try and get this fixed ASAP. Not only is he getting hurt by this for PVE, PVP, DPD and Season scores, this is hurting our alliance as well. Since he is a commander, I cannot remove him and get a merc for the short term. Now we have the Civil War Alliance event. Talk about a kick in the pants. In the US, we are about to go into a 3 day weekend and as of 11:12 AM EST, this is still not fixed. How and why does this happen? Why can this not be escalated to be handled. I am utterly pissed off that this situation cannot be resolved. This is a person that has supported the game financially as well. At this point, what are the options? I can have all 100+ members of our alliance absolutely spam the inboxes of CS until this is fixed. Is that the right thing? No, but I do not know what the next step is. We have also tried to PM people on the forums to get this resolved. Absolutely pissed off.

#FreeCleo

Edit:
We moved to a temporary alliance now called FREE CLEO.

The Rockett

BattleCatALPHA
BattleCatPRIDE
BattleCatPROWL
BattleCat OPS
BattleCatsRawr