Hello? Customer Service? You there?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
At this point, I am not sure what can be done so I am coming to the forums. I do not understand this customer service department for D3. One of my commanders has not be able to get into the game since Monday. Something happened with the back up to Facebook with the update. He has been in contact with Customer Service and STILL NOTHING IS DONE. Myself and others in our alliance have sent emails to try and get this fixed ASAP. Not only is he getting hurt by this for PVE, PVP, DPD and Season scores, this is hurting our alliance as well. Since he is a commander, I cannot remove him and get a merc for the short term. Now we have the Civil War Alliance event. Talk about a kick in the pants. In the US, we are about to go into a 3 day weekend and as of 11:12 AM EST, this is still not fixed. How and why does this happen? Why can this not be escalated to be handled. I am utterly pissed off that this situation cannot be resolved. This is a person that has supported the game financially as well. At this point, what are the options? I can have all 100+ members of our alliance absolutely spam the inboxes of CS until this is fixed. Is that the right thing? No, but I do not know what the next step is. We have also tried to PM people on the forums to get this resolved. Absolutely pissed off.

#FreeCleo

Edit:
We moved to a temporary alliance now called FREE CLEO.

The Rockett

BattleCatALPHA
BattleCatPRIDE
BattleCatPROWL
BattleCat OPS
BattleCatsRawr

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    send a pm to Hi-fi
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Cs will email inbox will be full with thease same info. Plus I'm sure they'll be 100+ copies of the same email. Please fix this issue CS. As its affecting all of the BattleCat alliances.

Mikepro

BattleCat OPS cmdr
  • Thom Merrilin
    Thom Merrilin Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Come on D3, u cant treat loyal customers like this. Fix your problems!
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    #FREECLEO
    #FREECLEO
    #FREECLEO
  • The rockett
    We did PM David. Still waiting.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    At this point, what are the options?

Make a new alliance with the other 19 members.

Flood CS with emails for the same issue. Definitely helps keep it on the radar. It's the same principle as sending more print jobs to a printer when the first one doesn't print.

Clear MPQ's data. Log in to the Facebook app using the account with the MPQ save. Start MPQ. Do the tutorial. Log in to Facebook.

Do the hokey pokey.
  • The rockett
    We will do that for this pvp if CS cannot fix this. I was hoping not to but I guess we will be given no choice.
  • socdelt9
    socdelt9 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    As a friend of Cleo McDowell and a fan of the movie "Coming to America" this needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has there been any response from CS? There usually is within 24 hours on workdays.
    One of my alliance buddies got locked out too (don't remember why) and CS asked him to send screenshots of his entire roster - he was a bit pissed about that since he couldn't get into the game and take the screenshots. I took them for him and sent them to him, eventually the issue got resolved.
    I'm thinking if the CS reply ended up in a spam folder they may be waiting for info he doesn't know they need...
  • The rockett
    Yes they did. But gave him the run around and said it was fixed when it has not been. Back and forth and nothing. Now a 3 day weekend will be here. Nice way to treat paying customers.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes they did. But gave him the run around and said it was fixed when it has not been. Back and forth and nothing. Now a 3 day weekend will be here. Nice way to treat paying customers.
    OK then, never mind me. I have had my share of canned responses from CS (and, admittedly, actual help once or twice), so I know how annoying it can be.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    jojeda654 wrote:
    At this point, what are the options?
    Flood CS with emails for the same issue. Definitely helps keep it on the radar.

Please do not flood CS with emails. This is extremely unhelpful and will not result in quicker service. Quite the opposite as it ties up agents trying to organize an issue already being worked on.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    The issue is being worked on by Support and is in escalation. Please have patience. Tickets are worked on in the order they come in. As much as we'd like them to be fixed instantly, certain issues take time to correct.

Thank you. Moving to the correct forum - Bugs & technical issues.
  • The rockett
    Cleo is back now. Up and running finally. Appreciate the support.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cleo is back now. Up and running finally. Appreciate the support.
    Yay!
    Cats are back in town!