PvP event limiting pool of potential players

Options
shteev
shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Anyone still getting this problem in v1.6.5?

I seems to me like I'm seeing the same players repeated a lot, although it's a little harder to tell since you can't re-picj your opponents now.

If it still is the case, surely it's more of a problem now that you can't repick your opponents? If you keep getting matched against the same Drowner of Hope/From Beyond deck, you're going to be in a lot more trouble than if your opponent has just started playing MPQ. That'll cost you points and prizes.

Comments

• Barrelrolla
    Options
    I played against not more than 10 people. I think they were even less, but yeah, a group of 3000, playing against 10. Not to mention that we sometimes play against deck that are not even registered in the event, which is stoopid.
  • shteev
    Options
    I'll tell you one thing for free, if I have to play 8 games against EDHDad's Kiora, then I will quietly accept my poor luck and go on about my day.

Wait, that doesn't sound like me...
  • EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm pretty sure if you let me join GoblinPile, you won't have to face my decks.
  • shteev
    Options
    This is still happening. The same players going round, and round, and round, on a loop. A bit like Season's Past.