Please limit animations to 1 display per power per turn.

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
After playing venom and multiple carnage matches, I've personally concluded that there is no reason to see the same animation twice in the same turn. Yes it does make sense to have an active fired power display its animation on each cast.

But specifically, animations that result from passive powers should only be allowed to display 1 time per turn. We get it. KK heals like crazy and carnage is insane.

Hopefully, this makes the game run faster, consume less ram, cpu cycles, and makes matches less boring and tedious.

From a gamplay stand point, nothing sucks worse than having to make a move and then see 3 min of 4 caranage animations.

Comments

• Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption
  • ejmus
    ejmus Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Ruinate wrote:
    Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption Energy Absorption

If you really got all that you're already dead...
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add Loki to the list during cascades, too. I could get behind this initiative.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    How about doing the same for the stupid banners? They still display and drag it out every time the banner power changes on CD tiles...

*Banner for Loki Mischief*
    *2nd quick Mischief fires without banner*
    *Banner for IM40 Recharge*
    *Banner for IM40 recharge*
    *Banner for IM40 Recharge*
    *I am now asleep*

To those of you who don't need to consistently use the better boosted 3*s still, count your blessings. I dealt with this nonsense in every match in the tougher Venom Bomb nodes...
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    ejmus wrote:
    Ruinate wrote:

If you really got all that you're already dead...

Not until the animation is over icon_razz.gif