aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Forum Thread

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    .....is that coming later?

Maybe with the S.H.I.E.L.D Clearance levels coming soon? Agree, it could be very helpful for comms and mercs both.
    Main point of having a rank is showing it off.

For me, the main thing is the ISO rewards. But, yeah, showing off my rank 65 is kinda fun. Like slipping the fact my rank is 65 into a random forum post. icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me, the main thing is the ISO rewards. But, yeah, showing off my rank 65 is kinda fun. Like slipping the fact my rank is 65 into a random forum post. icon_lol.gif
    You haven't reached level 66 yet? That's OK, neither have I. icon_lol.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah that was my only complaint with sheild ranks is that I thought it should be something you can see on others. I would like for it to ideally be on their roster screen and on the alliance members details screen.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I agree it would be nice to know the rank of other players. I know who is going to be the first rank100 but maybe there is a surprise...

Almost rank66, but it is slower than what I thought. It is required to do the 2 cycling to go faster...
    Main point of having a rank is showing it off.

ISO is for sissies !!! The only important part is showing off !!!! icon_razz.gif
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I put my ranking in my signature here. icon_e_smile.gif

As far as it being visible to players within the game...I don't know. I think it'd be good to see amongst Alliance members but I don't think I want my opponents seeing it. I feel like some players would intentionally target lower-ranked agents.