Get rid of that stupid post loss or retreat screen,

Uthgarprime
Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The most insulting thing about this game is that stupid post loss screen, No I do not need to make my guys more powerful. I could be level 1000 if the AI is getting major cascades and firing multiple abilities every turn what does my level have to do with anything. Been happening all day. Most of the battles were low level but I got into some more challenging stuff and I am still get ridiculous cascades. I guess its just my day for bad rng. But please stop insulting me with that stupid screen, its condescending at best.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe when you reach a high enough SHIELD level, they replace it with a screen that has more pertinent statements, such as "Sorry about those cascades.. they're the worst, eh?"
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    4554510.jpg
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    It especially doesn't matter what level you are because the nodes will always be harder due to the great scaling in the game.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Did you try matching 3 gems of the same colour?
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Gotta agree. Nothing on that screen is helpful advice. It's just another plug for dropping money on the game for no good reason.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I find it infuriating as well.

'have you considered recruiting a character' Yes, I have considered that, thank you icon_razz.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes please, remove it. Not helpful at all.