Chance of characters in packs

Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
When buying the heroic pack, are the chances of getting each character of the same star level equal? As in every 2* has the same high chance and every 3* has the same low chance?

I just got 4 packs and 3 in a row were Thor so I'm curious if maybe some characters appear more often.

Comments

• I wish I got Thor. I always end up with Bag-man or a completely useless 3* Spider-man with the purple power.
  • I think Ice explained earlier that there is a set chance to get a specific star level, then a random cover from that level is chosen. Sometimes it seems like the system is against you though.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Blue Shoes wrote:
    I think Ice explained earlier that there is a set chance to get a specific star level, then a random cover from that level is chosen. Sometimes it seems like the system is against you though.

I will go with all the time lol
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    I think Ice explained earlier that there is a set chance to get a specific star level, then a random cover from that level is chosen. Sometimes it seems like the system is against you though.

That makes sense, thanks

Must use the same algorithm as iso-20 then icon_e_wink.gif
  • Randomization for packs is absolute garbage. I've bought a number of packs so far with the outlook that my luck has to get better eventually. But instead I continue to get the same rotation of worthless covers. I either get a Thor, who is the only character everyone and their mother (including myself) seems to have maxed, or I get stuck with multiple copies of bag man or modern Hawkeye. I have a number of other characters sitting there for the past couple weeks, but I can't use them due to being so low level, and I can't level then because I pull the same bloody cards all the time. It's getting to be an absolute joke. I may as well just have found someone on the street and given the money away.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    M1NDS3T wrote:
    Randomization for packs is absolute garbage. I've bought a number of packs so far with the outlook that my luck has to get better eventually. But instead I continue to get the same rotation of worthless covers. I either get a Thor, who is the only character everyone and their mother (including myself) seems to have maxed, or I get stuck with multiple copies of bag man or modern Hawkeye. I have a number of other characters sitting there for the past couple weeks, but I can't use them due to being so low level, and I can't level then because I pull the same bloody cards all the time. It's getting to be an absolute joke. I may as well just have found someone on the street and given the money away.

I'm in the same boat as you, getting covers are a joke. I get the same 4 heroes over and over again.
  • I'm something close to 20% 4 star Wolverine on heroic tokens. It's kinda absurd.