Patch Notes - 09/25/13

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited October 2013 in MPQ News and Announcements
Characters
- Upgraded characters now sell for more currency due to S.H.I.E.L.D. requisitions officers finding new avenues of 'fundraising'.
- Magneto (Marvel NOW!) has meditated on his power set and altered his approach to combat situations.

Battle
- Visual effects for damage numbers are displayed on the game board to give a better overview of the flow of battle.
- Healing is now more visibly noticeable with the Health icon glowing green upon healing.

Map
- S.H.I.E.L.D. has improved the scrolling on the Event Rewards screen.
- Pins in missions with Team Ups have been relabeled with a green circle surrounding them for easier reconnaissance.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. dispatch now provides tips after retreating or being defeated in a battle.

Comic Covers
- A rewards cache has been added and is utilized once Comic Cover inventory is full to allow for recovery of otherwise lost Comic Covers.
- Boost icons have been improved due to a high tech cache of boosts discovered from further Iso-8 research.
- New advances in training methodologies allow power levels to be directly purchased instead of using extra Comic Covers.

Misc.
- The atmosphere around the castle environment has gotten a bit darker as of late.