unsalted farewell

Options
ShawnP1
ShawnP1 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Well its been fun guys, but I guess I'm out. It is a shame apps can't constantly by applicable to a device after an update. But yeah my tablet can't run the new update sadly. Ciao!
P.S. at least I got to see Saheeli Rai introduced, and I would like to politely give an I told you so to everyone who thought she'd be W/U instead of U/R I am excited for Kaladesh. Oh and Dev's with Kaladesh you have a fantastic opportunity to make Tezzeret better, please do so; he's my favorite for story reasons even if Jace "disarmed" him.

Comments

• Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That stinks that suddenly you can't play. Which device are you using?
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Can't you install manually using the apk?

I've done that before.
  • ShawnP1
    ShawnP1 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    There's an idea I will try that, will I lose my file?
  • Plastic
    Options
    ShawnP1 wrote:

You shouldn't. You'd just be bypassing the Google store and D3's unrecommended device restriction.

PS. I accidentally reported your post instead of hitting the quote button. Mobile fail. Hopefully moderators realize the mistake
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    ShawnP1 wrote:

You shouldn't. You'd just be bypassing the Google store and D3's unrecommended device restriction.

PS. I accidentally reported your post instead of hitting the quote button. Mobile fail. Hopefully moderators realize the mistake

Worst case scenario it doesn't work. It's not like some hack that will get him banned. He's prepared to quit anyway. Why not just try?
  • Plastic
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Plastic wrote:
    ShawnP1 wrote:

Worst case scenario it doesn't work. It's not like some hack that will get him banned. He's prepared to quit anyway. Why not just try?

I didn't meant he shouldn't as in "don't do it." I meant he shouldn't in response to his question "You shouldn't (lose your file)."
  • Ekkias
    Ekkias Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Where can he find the APK file?
  • Plastic
    Options
    I'm not sure about rules on these forums about posting ways to sideload the game, but a quick google search about apk can inform a person that's interested in such things. icon_razz.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    ShawnP1 wrote:

commandpointsbig.pngNo problem. Got ya covered. commandpointsbig.png