How much XP did you gain today?

CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This isn't about what SHIELD rank you were grandfathered into -- I'm curious about how much XP people are gaining from playing the game, and the pace of level-ups we'll see as the system shakes out.

I'm at 743 XP , about 1/3 of the way to level 66. That includes championing one 4* character, two 3* characters and one 2* character, and pulling 15 tokens with an XP reward (event/heroic/legendary), as well as clearing out the last sub of Venom Bomb completely. I won't be gaining anywhere near that much tomorrow, but the experience seems to be coming in faster than I'd expect even so.

Comments

• grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    So far, I have gained 1608. Thats with a 40 pack, 10 pack, 2 4's championed, 176 characters used to add levels and sell for iso, etc. Most of it was gained by using the iso for championing all my dupe 2's and then using covers that I had gained to add xp. Then I sold my initial champed/maxed 2 stars to recoup majority of the iso used to champ the dupes. I think this will help alot to increase your xp quickly especially if you are f2p.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished off the PvE clearing as many nodes as I could. Champed a couple of 2*s, put some levels into others plus some champed 3* levels. Opened a could of packs. Nothing major really.

Got 235 EXP.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I started at level 58 plus I think about 200 exp. I had been hoarding tokens for 2 weeks too and Legendaries longer. I am at 1635 now, so about 1400 exp today. I had about 100k ISO saved before the windfall, I managed to champion 7 3*'s that were lvl 120 or better and the last 3 2*'s I needed to start the full recycle again. Opened 150 standards and 50 some other tokens including 14 Legendaries. So i was raking in the exp and champion levels.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Got grandfathered in at Level 65.
    I had several PVE tokens I was purposefully saving for this to go live.
    Also champed several three stars and Ghost Rider.
    Sadly, I also champed 2 Star Wolverine for some reason. I had like 8+ covers for him after opening all of the ones I had, and a few from PVP that I had in the queue.
    They also love to make him the 2 Star required character often in PVP's, and when that happens I can't use OML and am stuck with a weak character.
    Gained 670 XP so far.

I haven't used most of the ISO I got cause I'm waiting for the next 4 star cover I pull that will be my "13th cover". That or Red Hulk covers level my 5 4 2.
    I have a few cover maxed mid to low-tier characters, like Captain Falcon, Thing, Star-Lord, but I also have a cover maxed 3Clops.
    Still, gonna wait & see what my Legendary tokens give me and go from there...
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Champed the last 3 star.pngstar.pngstar.png, - icon_hood.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_sentry.png so now I have all 40 champed. Feels good.

Used the rest to level my lower 4s up as much as possible, hopefully now I can beat more of the clash of the titans nodes.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got to about halfway through level 66. Of course, that's mostly because I just opened and applied my entire token hoard from season 30. (Shameless plug!) Got a nice 30k boost to the Iso stash from it. Not upset.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only 463xp, I didn't have anything tokens stock piled apart from a handful of covers that were about to expire. Championed vision with the ISO and token got me IW. Championed carnage for pvp and the token got me moon knight. The majority were from 2* champion levels and team ups sent throughout the day (5x mbw).
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    About 900 I think it was. I had 70 covers in my queue, mostly from the weekend that I saved knowing this was coming.