Scaling and required character nodes

hesjingixen
hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
First off, I wanted to say thank you for putting that cap on the 2* required nodes. Those have gone from my least favorite node every run, to one I know will be "doable," if not always "fun".

Secondly, I think it would probably be good to put a similar cap on 3* required nodes for the same reason. When you're using maxed 4*s and the occasional 5*, even boosted 3*s are still kinda dead weight.

Finally (and most importantly), while I see this mostly with the 4* nodes, I'm sure it should probably apply to all of them, but I feel like the required nodes need to do a better job of scaling based on your ranks/level with that specific character. For instance, in the current Venom Bomb event, I have a championed She-Hulk (the required character), and that node stopped scaling at 308. Annoying, but doable. However, the Drax node stopped scaling at 320. My Drax is 0/0/2, level 70: literally the minimum level possible, with 2 ranks in only a single power. I understand that 4* nodes have the POTENTIAL to be easier, since your 4*s have the POTENTIAL to be stronger, but this isn't about potential; there's no guessing here based on my roster. You know the specific character that I have to use, and how OP or **** mine is.

We've been told that part of scaling for a PvE is your ranks/levels with the boosted heroes in that event, couldn't the required nodes be scaled (at least some) based on knowledge of that specific hero?