What's Your S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank?

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Rank 65 of course. A shame I had to lose out on potentially easier rank iso rewards for being max level. I don't even have any 5 stars leveled up at all.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Rank 57. Much higher than I expected. Don't even know what to do with iso yet.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    dsds wrote:
    Rank 57. Much higher than I expected. Don't even know what to do with iso yet.

GIVE IT TO ME I NEED MOAAAR.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    61, made me champ my first 4*s icon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_thing.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    61. Didn't expect to be that close to 65.
    Now, which 4* to champion next....
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2016
    Level 33 at Day 118, 133/800 XP towards Level 34 and 12,500 more ISO. The rewards was either 187,000 or 187,500 ISO. I'm pleasantly surprised, as I was expecting to be in the high teens/low 20s and get maybe 100K ISO.

I'd been hoarding ISO because I will be champing Quicksilver and IM40 in a couple weeks, so I used the influx to bump up everyone I'd been holding at lower levels.

Daredevil is at 3/3/5, with a red cover expiring in 9 days. I'm hoping to get two more blue covers or at least one of each before then so I can champ him and the red cover won't go to waste. Thanks to the extra ISO, I at least won't have to sweat wondering if I'll even have enough to champ him or not. Worse comes to worst, I can use CP to get the extra covers.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    65. Been playing a long time.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I reactivated my MPQ account since being retired back in January. To my surprise I have a Level 50 SHIELD rank and I received 484,500 ISO! I was expecting half that amount. This is awesome and makes me happy to be back!
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Lvl 65; surprised, initially thought I'd be in the low 40's
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    ... makes me happy to be back!

Say it ain't so?

If you are backsliding, I hope you are successful in keeping it reeeeeal casual.

Yes super casual right now. I cannot see me playing like a mad man again plus I'm so far behind everyone else now but well see. I really just wanted to see my SHIELD rank but coming back after a new release with a Heroics PvE sucks lol
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2016
    I've been semi-retired for the last couple of seasons. Basically I've only played DPD and the odd PVP match.

Rank 65 and 873K ISO.

Holy ****!

Given my semi-retirement, this came as a total shock to me. I'm now wondering if I should max out several 4*'s or champ a bunch of my 3*'s just so that I won't waste any 3* covers I get for a long time?

EDIT: Well that didn't take long. In total I had just over a million ISO after yesterday's windfall. Since then (because the covers came my way) I maxed out and champed 5 4*'s and 2 3*'s. The resulting Legendary tokens got me a 5* Hulk purple cover, and a couple of others I needed. I only had to sell 1. I am now left with 17K ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif

Not bad, and this new method of leveling up has somewhat stirred my interest in the game again. I imagine it will also encourage roster diversity so maybe we won't constantly see the same teams over and over. Also it may un-frick my scaling since a lot more people will level up their rosters.
  • DCUDCU
    DCUDCU Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Rank 64. Day 593 but have only finished DPD 3 times in like 3 months after I quit after formerly playing competitively icon_e_biggrin.gif How's PVE treating everyone these days? Ha.

Just came here to see how that was compared to others.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Level 55, much higher than I was expecting. 600,000+ ISO which made it possible to champion eight 3*'s, only eight more to go. Managed to draw a 4* Punisher cover making him 0/0/5.
  • IFORANI
    IFORANI Posts: 91
    Level 50, 485,000 iso8.png I caught up to my roster on needed iso8.png I can't remember the last time I only had three characters that needed iso8.pngicon_cool.gif
  • METT-T dependent
    METT-T dependent Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    62. Higher than I expected.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Rank 65; 867k...and it's already gone. Moved Phoenix from 390 to 420, moved IM46 from 285 to 300, spent a little on leveling Drax and Peggy, champed Quake from 130, and took Brock from 118 to 265.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Predicted 40; got 56. Now to decide how to allocate about 750k ISO.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    60 approaching 61. Considering how many people here is getting around 60 as well this is higher than I expected. 725k iso for this, I have no idea how to spend it now icon_lol.gif
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    48. Was pleasantly surprised and all that ISO Mmm MMm Good.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    60 here, and pleasantly surprised it was so high.

Already spent the ISO :/