Should I spend CP on Spider-Gwen?

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in Roster and Level Help
My Spider-Gwen is 2/5/5, I have a yellow cover expiring in a few days and am getting a red cover in the daily resupply tomorrow. Should I just buy a purple cover for 120 CP so I can get two champion levels out of her?
I have 23 fourstar champions already, so this is mostly a matter of not letting covers go to waste.

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, and then report how much xp you get out of the entire transaction.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I'm not taking any action until I complete Crash of the Titans tomorrow. Never know what the free legendary token might give. I may champion Mr Fantastic to get another legendary token too...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    not sure 2 champ covers are worth spending the cp on it. that is 4 extra pulls wasted - depends on what you're % is on usable 4* covers I guess.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    not sure 2 champ covers are worth spending the cp on it. that is 4 extra pulls wasted - depends on what you're % is on usable 4* covers I guess.
    I am now up to 24 fourstar champions after champing Mr Fantastic, so I have a very high percentage of useable pulls - pretty much the only unusable ones are colors that are already maxed on undercovered characters. I Think I'll just sell the yellow cover in my queue and see if I happen to stumble across a Purple Before the red expires.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    I am now up to 24 fourstar champions after champing Mr Fantastic, so I have a very high percentage of useable pulls - pretty much the only unusable ones are colors that are already maxed on undercovered characters. I Think I'll just sell the yellow cover in my queue and see if I happen to stumble across a Purple Before the red expires.

24?!? Wow. Wouldn't normally recommend it, but with that many, maybe.