CP to change cover color

y4747
y4747 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
this was probably suggested before, but i couldn't find it...
if 120 cp can buy a desired 4* cover, maybe allow changing a cover color for 20 cp? this is even more important for 5* - you already beat the rng to get the character you need, but the color is useless... 120 cp (or one stark buy club >:) ) and it becomes useful.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Such a fee is far too much and just further penalises people who have already suffered at the hands of RNG, due to their rarity 5* covers should all be colourless and the fee for 4* and 3* should be far more nominal e.g. 5cp and 25hp respectively.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm the opposite and think the fee is too low. It should be 1/3 of the command points required to purchase a random cover of that tier.

720 = any specific 5* then 720/3 = 240 to change the colour of the cover
    120 = any specific 4* then 120/3 = 40 to change the colour of the cover
    20 = any specific 3* then 20/3 = 6.67 round up to 7 to change the colour of the cover
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you not considered that the cost to purchase a cover is too high and basing prices to help out the people who are being screwed over by RNG is the wrong way to go about things?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about this as an alternative: instead of choosing the colour you can pay 5cp to re roll the cover colour. So you then pay 5cp to have a 66% chance at getting a colour you need (or 33% chance if you've maxed 2 colours)

That seems relatively fair to me whilst also not giving players full control over it.