Picking rewards

Knaaks
Knaaks Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
So, the new Shield ranking hinted at being able to choose your rewards. I hope this goes deeper than just "harder fighters, more ISO." My dream scenario would be when you pick your event ending time, you pick ISO, Covers, Points, or Default. Default is the same as it is now. ISO gives more ISO based rewards for progress/winning fights, and replaces the 25 CP with a big ISO chunk. Covers gives more tokens/covers, and maybe replaces the 25 CP with a guaranteed 4 Star hero, so you know exactly who you are getting. Points gives more HP and CP, and maybe something like 40 CP for full progress, or 25 CP and some HP or something.

This way, if you are hurting for ISO to champ a character before it expires, you can do an ISO match, and get what you need. If you are in a transition period, or if there is a 4 Star that you really need, you can pick the Covers path. If you are in need of HP to roster a character, or just want to open a bunch of packs and Legendary tokens, you can do the Points option.

I would absolutely love it if this is what they were hinting at in that last interview, I feel like it would add a lot of value to the game, and I know I would play a lot more if I knew I could make the kind of progress I needed to make. Thoughts?

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Very interesting idea. They all sound very reasonable and would help all players without causing any imbalance imo.