Choosing from inactive taco vault: Which 3*/4*?

richterbelmont10
richterbelmont10 Posts: 186
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Sometimes I'm fighting in a versus and I'm desperate for health packs. Being out of my active taco tokens, I switch to picking tokens from my inactive taco vault in the hopes of a 5x or 10x health pack. That raised a question: Which 3* or 4* character might I get when I pick from an inactive taco vault? Is it a 3*/4* that was featured when the vault was previously active? Or is it any 3*/4* character in the world?

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same set as previous vault but random colours. The random 4* and 3*s will change.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    It depends. The vault's contents will change depending on how close the current vault is to turning into a stockpiled vault. When we could see the contents of the stockpiled vault, you could see when it flipped over.
    The stockpiled vault's contents will change on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday (whichever comes last before the vault becomes active again) at around 5:00pm EDT (22:00 UTC).

This is the closest I could get to an accurate time when the contents change before they changed it so you can't see what's in it anymore (and it might not be true anymore anyway). Basically, if the round changes on Monday the 29th, the contents will shift sometime on Thursday the 25th.
  • Bdubs8807
    Bdubs8807 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    So it is possible to save up your taco tokens, even if the vault for which they're valid isn't open right now?
    And/or look at it like this: I want to save up 300 of each token, and then collect the entire contents of both a Sweet and a Savory vault. Is there anything that could keep me from collecting that many tokens, other than losing control over my willpower halfway through?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    As somebody who is at 300 tokens I can tell you that it's very doable. However I only got there with one vault. The other is at 140 and I occasionally open it - when I need health packs or quick HP and ISO boost. As for the 300 one - I tend to eat up the new tokens but keep the 300 in case there is a vault I want to get completely (which doesn't seem possible at this stage of the game - there need to be a fixed 5* there for me to pull all).