Game crashed as soon as I started The Big Enchilada in DDQ

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
The topic title was pretty self-explanatory, but I launched The Big Enchilada in Deadpool's Daily Quest today, and as soon as the board settled the game immediately crashed.

I forced the application to quit, relaunched the game and everything ran fine the second time around. Not sure what caused it to crash the first time and be fine the second, but just thought someone should know.

Comments

• Shemhazi
    Shemhazi Posts: 28
    Options
    I can't even try The Big Enchilada. When I go to the mission screen, it says I haven't completed Dat Required Character, even though DRC itself is marked as completed.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Shemhazi wrote:
    I can't even try The Big Enchilada. When I go to the mission screen, it says I haven't completed Dat Required Character, even though DRC itself is marked as completed.

OK, that's worse. I've never run into that situation before, hopefully it can get fixed for you. And doesn't become a widespread issue for everyone else. icon_e_confused.gif
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Shemhazi wrote:

I think I had something like this happen Sunday, when Hulk was DRC. I completed that node, opened up TBE and tapped the button to go to the team selection screen. Nothing. The button was animating and it was making the clicking sound, but wouldn't actually go to the team select screen.

I forced quit the app and cleared the cache and it worked properly after that. I'm not sure if just forcing the app to quit or clearing the cache did the trick, but at any rate that's what worked for me.