Board reshuffled in the middle of IM40 Recharge

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
I was playing one of the nodes in the Venom Bomb PVE today (sorry, can't remember which one right now) and I placed the CD tiles for IM40's Recharge. Two turns later, the first tile fired.

Now, I can't remember exactly what happened, but it was either one tile resolved, the board reshuffled and a second tile resolved then IM40 went into his stun before resolving the third tile; or two tiles resolved, the board reshuffled and IM40 went into his stun before resolving the third tile.

At any rate, the board reshuffle happened mid-resolve and IM40 went into the stun before resolving the third tile which held at 1 for two turns. As soon as IM40 came out of his stun, the third tile resolved and IM40 stunned for two turns again.

I think it was either an easy or trivial node (might have been the one with Ares, I think) and I wasn't really at risk of losing the match because of this. It was just annoying, more than anything, and another issue with board reshuffle you may want to look into.

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I believe it happens when there are no matches, board resuffles. Here is topic for it already:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47480
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was the first time I saw it happen in the middle of IM40 resolving his CD tiles though. I figured if the board was going to shuffle, it would at least wait until all the CD tiles resolved, because perhaps the final one resolving would result in a match or at least a possible match.

And as I said before it didn't cause me to lose the match or anything, but it was annoying to have IM40 out of commission for essentially 4 turns because he was stunned for 2 turns after the first two CD tiles resolved, then as soon as he came out of the stun the final CD tile resolved, stunning him for 2 more turns. Not a game changer in this instance since I was on a trivial or easy node, but at a higher level it definitely could have been the difference between a win and a loss.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This happened to me once too. It's just one of many aspects of the board reshuffling bug. Supposedly the next patch (due today!) will fix this error.