Could we use ISO to buy Hero Points?

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
I'm sure this topic has been broached before, but I'm seriously hurting for HP right now. I know for others the real drought is ISO, and I've had a few instances where I've been shortchanged of it to be sure, but the real obstacle for me right now is lack of HP. I never, ever have enough to buy a new roster slot, which runs me 550 points right now.

I'm in a rough spot where unless I have all essential required characters for a PVE, I can't seem to place high enough in a sub to win any HP. I'm doing well if I can get some from placement in the overall event.

Same thing goes for placement in PVP. It seems like it's getting harder for me to even get HP from PVP progression rewards.

I understand that buying HP is probably a pretty good source of income for the devs, but it's really not in my budget right now.

The game allows us to spend 500 ISO in lieu of a standard token. Would it be the end of the world to institute a similar option for using ISO to buy HP?

I would propose a 100:1 ratio, where 100 ISO gets you 1 HP, or 10,000 ISO gets you 100 HP. Maybe that would be a little skewed to the point no one would even bother, but it would be nice to at least have the option. I can't tell you how many times I've had to sell covers because they were expiring and I was only 25 or 50 points shy of being able to open a roster slot. In those instances, I would probably drop 2,500 or 5,000 ISO in order to get another slot filled.

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    It used to be possible to get Hero Points from Standard Recruit Tokens. For some reason, this was stopped sometimes last year (I think it might be due to the introduction of the Taco Tokens in Deadpool Daily Quest and it's HP rewards).

May I suggest making as many 2*s champions as possible and recycle them? Per character if we include the champion rewards, we would get 375 HP in total when we sell them at lvl 144. I have obtained more than 5000 HP doing so. I appreciate this takes time and patience. But, this game is never going to let us progress too quickly unless we spend money (a lot of it).

Yeah, I'm working on that right now. The closest I have to level 144 before I start the cycle over is at level 136. I think my lowest is around 123 or 124.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Options
    I don't remember getting hp from any tokens before taco tokens. Additionally, they've made it easier than ever to acquire hp. Not trying to say I'm against hp for iso conversion or vice versa, just trying to say why you might not have any luck with your suggestion.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    The reasoning for removing the HP from standards was that they put more HP into daily rewards.