• dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Options
    DarthDeVo wrote:
    an1979 wrote:
    Simply you NEED TO BE in t250 PvP alliance - it is NOT hard! - 50HP
    Make 725 points (4 time slice or 5th - easy) for 100HP
    Then maybe try to be in t100 too (hard without good 3*, 4*) - 25HP

In PvE you need to do t50 each day. - 50HP.
    No bracket sniping whatsoever.

It will be enough to make progression so (50/75 extra HP) and finish in t50 - 50HP.

Maybe I should see if I can get in a better alliance, but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull my weight.

It used to be somewhat easier for me to hit the 725 mark in PvP, but I think my MMR has been bumped up recently since I've champed a few 3* characters (perhaps a bit prematurely, in hindsight, but it seemed a waste to NOT get the champ rewards) and it's hard to even get to the 400 or 500 mark, unless I burn a ton of health packs and/or boosts. Placement rewards are pretty much out of the question.

Same goes with PvE. Unless I have all the required characters, I can kiss T100 goodbye, let alone T50. Since I have a very weak stable of 4* characters which won't be changing any time soon, I'm pretty much stuck.

I'm usually at least hitting progression in PvE and getting the 25 CP in any given event, but that's not doing much for me right now in terms of adding more roster slots.

I think I just have to resign myself to the fact that my progression in terms of building my roster will crawl to a snail's pace for the foreseeable future. Unless the SHIELD rank and clearance level system will make it easier to obtain HP or get back into T100 or T50 (or better) for PvP and PvE.

I think getting the CP for each pve event can get you into a pretty good pve alliance already. Every little bit helps. Before I joined my alliance, I would be struggling to get enough hero points for new characters. But the 25hero points per pvp event from the alliance really helped. Also the biggest thing is the requirement to get 300 pts per event pushed me to actually play all of them and get the 100hero points progression goal since I am already playing them anyway.