Red Overdose.

Options
Mangus 73
Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I've just finished a 2 hour blast on quick battle and every single game was against either chandra or koth, boring zzzzz.
Beating them isn't the issue it's just a drag facing those two over and over. Come on people try some variety. I was using Ob and he can be just as fast.

Comments

• Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The game uses all the decks each player has. You're just getting one end of the RNG spectrum if you're only having red opponents.
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    The game uses all the decks each player has. You're just getting one end of the RNG spectrum if you're only having red opponents.
    Will be back on for the last hour so let's hope the rng smiles down on me icon_e_smile.gif
  • buffbeardo
    buffbeardo Posts: 154
    Options
    Maybe it's because red possesses two of the best uncommon creatures in the game: Iroas's Champion and Volcanic Rambler. Tough to branch out when all one pulls is uncommons and commons due to a severe cold streak. icon_rolleyes.gif Or, maybe, could be because red has been plagued with bugs that have been recently cured. Or, could be because summer is coming to an end in the northern hemisphere so maybe people are subconciously feeling red due to impending autumn? Only those rng gods know, and even they don't due to the nature of rng's.... unless those gods are privy to the formulas.