4s Champions Rewards

gigatilburg29
gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I dont have a fully covered 4 star, i am wondering what are the championing rewards for them? Is it just iso and and LT?

Kinda curious ))

Comments

• Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    It's ISO, CP, HP and every ten levels you get a Legendary Token.
    Take a look:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37692#p466602
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    Thank you!!
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I just made my first four-star Champion this week and scrolling through the list of rewards blew my mind. It is incredible.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just made my first four-star Champion this week and scrolling through the list of rewards blew my mind. It is incredible.

of course you should chamipion your favorite chars. but the most effective way to maximize the value of your championship "farm" is to make sure you've champed all the 2* and the 3*/4* that are in the reward tree. since most players can flip 2* once a season. you can reliably count on those 3* covers to build out a roster
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    btw, the rewards for champing a 5* are every second level is 25cp/LTs, with the even levels giving you iso/hp alternatively.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:

of course you should chamipion your favorite chars. but the most effective way to maximize the value of your championship "farm" is to make sure you've champed all the 2* and the 3*/4* that are in the reward tree. since most players can flip 2* once a season. you can reliably count on those 3* covers to build out a roster

Great advice, but it is so hard to invest ISO into invisible woman and cho when they are better 4* around. Eg Peggy
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Pongie wrote:
    Great advice, but it is so hard to invest ISO into invisible woman and cho when they are better 4* around. Eg Peggy

It's easy when one's only fully covered four-star (with additional covers "dying on the vine") is Invisible Woman. My next closest four-stars have only ten covers each. I'm not saying it's a decision everyone should make but it's one that I'm glad that I made.