5DeadlyPoisons - 5DeadlyVenoms Junior Alliance

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
How do you kill a giant? One limb at a time.
5DeadlyPoisons is the junior alliance of 5DeadlyVenoms (now full.) so if you want to be in the main alliance, apply through 5deadlypoisons today! if you have been with me before, join us again.

Requirements:
1 lvl 100, 2 lvl 85
Very active, must finish 750+ on the average for tournaments.
Can contribute to group

What we offer:
We are the best alliance in the game. The most organized and the smartest. Why would you not want to be a part of it? Stick it to the big guy and join us today.

Comments

• I'd like to put in my application for membership. I've been a forum lurker but I post every now and then. I just recently got a character over the century mark, but I have 5 2*s up to 85 (2* Thor, 2* Wolvie, OBW, CStorm, MNMags) and plenty of others (3* and 2*) in the 50-70 range . Roster link is in my signature. I'm currently in an alliance but it seems only one other member is on the forums so I'm looking for something more. I do have an app out to another alliance at the moment but that's not final so I'm still looking around.

Anything else needed, just let me know.
  • Lycra has moved from 5DV to 5DP temporarily to boost this alliance. He can handle all applications as well.
  • One spot available until we buy more rosters...
  • Hello,

Teammates how are you doing? Since alliance event started we can try to gain some covers. However we only have 16k points while I have contributed with 10k. So guys come on lets blast other alliances. icon_e_smile.gif

Sliopka
  • I'm at work at the moment. I try to get a game in here and there but in this case it wouldn't be worth it at the moment. I'll get after it for an hour or 2 when I leave work though.

-Mondo
  • KyleStrife
    KyleStrife Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Already joined an alliance.
    Hello, my name is KyleStrife and I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I'd like to join and help contribute to the team. Been playing daily for a couple of months now. I've got every character in the game save a few 1 stars, but that's sure to change soon enough. I can consistently hit top 10 in most events and never stop aiming for first.

The highlights of my roster are 115 Punisher, 89 IM40, 85 Storm (Classic), 85 Wolverine (Ast). A lot of my 2* and 3* characters can break level 50, but still working on getting a lot of ISO. I can pm a full list of the roster if needed. Cheers.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've got 1 141 and 6 over 100 looking for an alliance sick of getting locked out of rewards. Let me know.
  • Copps wrote:
    I've got 1 141 and 6 over 100 looking for an alliance sick of getting locked out of rewards. Let me know.

Apply to 5DeadlyPoisons! Is your name Copps?
  • We are looking for the final members of 5DeadlyPoisons! Join a proven alliance network!
    Last 5 members needed, you must bring 1500HP+ to the table to buy a roster spot but you will get a few Guaranteed Captain America 3* covers plus all the Token and ISO out of the deal. That's thousands of ISO per sub if you do very well!
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hello all, the feeder team idea is really great. That is the kind of organization I'd like to associate with. I easily meet minimum reqs, but here is a roster shot.
    CraggerRosterMarch14.jpg

My favorite events are Hero Modes and The Hunt, but I join everything with intent to place but LRs (gotta tank somewhere) and I place well most weeks. I would appreciate a shot at the minor leagues and a possible step to the big leagues eventually. I have most of the HP already and can dump more in if accepted.

In-game and on-forum (lurking mostly) as cragger.
  • I'm going to be on forum hiatus, you guys can msg Psykopathic who is my information officer.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Great work team. The rewards for the Simulator nodes were well worth it, and our showing on the Thor tourney was pretty darn good. I've tanked the last few PVPs, so I'm ready to do my part in the Hood tourney. Once we fill out the last few slots, I think we'll really get moving. Good luck all in the next Simulator flight!