Please explain to me how boosting works

ramoramo86
ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi all,

how does boosting work? I have noticed that boosting isn't consistent across the different start ratings. One event i had my 3 star boosted by an extra 70 levels while the next pvp event a 3 star was boosted by only 50 then the 3rd pvp event a 3 star was boosted by almost 80 levels. Same thing with 4 stars as well.

Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

Thank you

Comments

• ramoramo86
    For example this pvp event nefarious foes Hulk is boosted by 90 levels while Switch is boosted by only 88 while beast only 84 levels
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Boosting is done as a proportion of the level of the character, with the proportion varying by the star ranking of the character. If your Beast, for example, is boosted more than your Scarlet Witch, is because your Beast has a higher base level, so increasing him by a given percent increases his level more. I'm sure someone in this thread can give you the exact proportions (they also vary by whether a character is featured for the week, or is the single featured character in a PVP), and when they do, I'll add it to the FAQ.
  • ramoramo86
    drcassino wrote:
    Boosting is done as a proportion of the level of the character, with the proportion varying by the star ranking of the character. If your Beast, for example, is boosted more than your Scarlet Witch, is because your Beast has a higher base level, so increasing him by a given percent increases his level more. I'm sure someone in this thread can give you the exact proportions (they also vary by whether a character is featured for the week, or is the single featured character in a PVP), and when they do, I'll add it to the FAQ.

Thanks