Fat packs of failure

Options
Khebab
Khebab Posts: 7
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Anyone else getting constantly just commons and uncommons from reward fat packs lately?

Its abismal...

Comments

• Netatron
    Netatron Posts: 147
    Options
    I've been getting dupe mythics from them when I just hope for uncommons.
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Netatron wrote:

Look at Mr lucky here. I got 2 blobs from my big box today.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Netatron wrote:

Getting those last few uncommons is murder. It took me forever to get Grip of Desolation, and at least twice that long to get Sphinx's Tutelage.
  • nerdstrap
    nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Grip of Desolation would be nice over duplicate World Breaker, Tyrant of Valakut, Inverter of Truth, Avaricious Dragon, Zendikar Resurgent - duplicate mythics make me cry inside icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
  • buffbeardo
    buffbeardo Posts: 154
    Options
    "Oh, Rng'd,
    Rng'd,
    happens to you,
    and it happens to me;
    This way of life,
    Is how it be,
    No accountability,
    Just rng'd"

- word
  • BruceWayneDK
    BruceWayneDK Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Considering that there is no value to repeat rares except q few hundred exp points, there should be a fix that stops you from drawing multiples of rare and up in the same pack. Over the last week I have opened 5 fat packs and 4 of them had 3 copies or more of the same rare. I am about done dropping cash.
  • Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I posted a suggestion that needs just a bit more traction in the suggestion forums. Take a read and thumbs up if you like. Per the rules 25 thumbs get it on the devs must consider list.

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=48822
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The mythic/rare drop rate is so poor right now not much point picking the game up at the moment as it's just copy after copy of common/uncommon cards we already own.
    I need loads of rare/mythic cards but the devs don't seem too bothered or worried about the complaints.
    Like I said in another thread, use the power of your wallet and just stop spending money and don't fall for the “your hurting the game" line.
    Why should we spend money on nothing?
    Also I'm close to a half million crystals and nothing to spend them on. Bored of this game.com
    The buzz of getting great new powerful cards is well and truly gone.
  • tm00
    tm00 Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Why do you need mythics to beat the computer?
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    tm00 wrote:
    Why do you need mythics to beat the computer?
    I never said I did, nice to have more options. I place just fine in events and my Ob is almost unbeatable with only 1 mythic in his deck.
    Only time he gets beat is with crazy luck by the a.i.
  • Netatron
    Netatron Posts: 147
    Options
    hell yeah just got a mythic from a free booster and it was a dupe

i hate OGW cards, i have almost all of them, i hope we can buy BFZ packs without OGW in the future
  • knthrak
    knthrak Posts: 39
    Options
    You fancy people wanting to fill out your last few uncommons. I've bought three big boxes of SoI and still don't have Twins of Maurer Estate, a common. It's not a great card, but without Twins and without From Under the Floorboards, I haven't even been able to attempt the madness objective the last few weeks.

It sure would have been nice to give black more than one common and one rare madness cards.
  • Sinslayer5
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    Netatron wrote:

Getting those last few uncommons is murder. It took me forever to get Grip of Desolation, and at least twice that long to get Sphinx's Tutelage.
    I'm still waiting for Sphinx's Tutelage...once I finally have it, I might actually get to put a decent draw-cost lockdown strategy into play!