Alliance issues

Options
I know several people including myself who, despite being commanders, were kicked from their alliance after the BP event ended. Got our rewards, went to sleep, and hours later we were out of the alliance somehow. If you are a commander you cannot be kicked from an alliance by someone else, so if we didn't leave then there is something wrong with the system.

Since this happened, I have tried to rejoin my alliance and several others and are stopped from joining due to an error message. For kicks I tried to create my own alliance and was told there was a problem with my account. I can only assume that I am not the only one this has happened to. I would open a ticket, but I thought posting here might actually get a response.

Comments

• If you can't create an alliance you should definitely open a ticket and get in touch with support.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm still waiting on being able rejoin mine icon_e_sad.gif
  • Yeah what's the rejoin time? One of my members accidentally left and can't rejoin now.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If they leave it's half an hour.
    If they got kicked right now I think it's broken and you can't rejoin.
  • Lummoxus wrote:
    I know several people including myself who, despite being commanders, were kicked from their alliance after the BP event ended. Got our rewards, went to sleep, and hours later we were out of the alliance somehow. If you are a commander you cannot be kicked from an alliance by someone else, so if we didn't leave then there is something wrong with the system.

Since this happened, I have tried to rejoin my alliance and several others and are stopped from joining due to an error message. For kicks I tried to create my own alliance and was told there was a problem with my account. I can only assume that I am not the only one this has happened to. I would open a ticket, but I thought posting here might actually get a response.

My theory is you might be sandboxed.
  • Just happenned to me. Right after hollows point ended.
    Can't join or create
  • I wonder if this is due to them adjusting the clock to push back the event and shortening the hollow point event. I was one when it beefed and as soon as t ended I checked my alliance but I wasn't in one.