Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

MPQ At Marvel.com: Spider-Woman & S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank

David [Hi-Fi] MooreDavid [Hi-Fi] Moore Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited August 2016 in MPQ News and Announcements
MPQ fans!

It's time to get your first-look at Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) over at Marvel.com. D3 Go! Producer Josh Austin provides debut details - including skill info and screenshots. The new S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank feature is also discussed so, head on over right away.

You can READ IT HERE.

PIECING TOGETHER MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST: SPIDER-WOMAN
Quote:
"Marvel.com: Jessica's been an agent of Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. while also patrolling for baddies in a spider outfit. Did any of her history inform the design choices of Ms. Drew or did the team focus more on the modern Spider-Woman?

Josh Austin: The team has been on quite a roll with the selection of some very interesting characters that allows us to have some fun with the design because of their unique abilities. I can’t wait to tell you guys about her pheromone secretion, which either infatuates or terrifies her opponents. Players will have a lot of cool options depending on what enemies they’re facing."