nyck1118
nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I still can't believe it happened.

KfKgd9F.png

Comments

• cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Clearly photoshopped. Friendly countdowns only place in the corners icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    cozmo1682 wrote:
    Clearly photoshopped. Friendly countdowns only place in the corners icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Either in the corner or placed somewhere where it is easily matched. I see an easy match red in the photo.
  • cozmo1682
    dsds wrote:
    cozmo1682 wrote:
    Either in the corner or placed somewhere where it is easily matched. I see an easy match red in the photo.

but the timer is at zero! it resolved!!
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    cozmo1682 wrote:
    dsds wrote:
    cozmo1682 wrote:

Only because you're clearly facing goons. I can resolve countdowns all day against goons.
  • rubix_qube
    rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Wobby wrote:
    cozmo1682 wrote:
    dsds wrote:
    cozmo1682 wrote:

Only because you're clearly facing goons. I can resolve countdowns all day against goons.

but those will be in the corner
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice timing on the screenshot. Reminds me of one I took.

Screenshot_20151009_111754.png
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    For me the rarest of feats is actually getting any use out of Nick Fury's strike tile. By the time I get that much purple AP, either the game is over, or the CD or strike tile has been matched away.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I am not a bear! And even if a I were a bear, I most certainly wouldn't witness this.
  • cozmo1682
    Wobby wrote:
    cozmo1682 wrote:
    dsds wrote:
    cozmo1682 wrote:

Im not facing anything, I'm quipping on the op photo icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Incredible. I think best I've managed is 3rd row or column (which still gets full effect). In all fairness, there's only a 4/64 chance for the CD tile to be placed on the central tiles.
  • MrCroaker64
    MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Incredible. I think best I've managed is 3rd row or column (which still gets full effect). In all fairness, there's only a 4/64 chance for the CD tile to be placed on the central tiles.

That's true, but there is only a 2/64 chance of it landing in one of the bottom corners, and I get that all the time.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    firethorne wrote:
    Nice timing on the screenshot. Reminds me of one I took.

Screenshot_20151009_111754.png

*has a seizure*
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    notamutant wrote:
    I am not a bear! And even if a I were a bear, I most certainly wouldn't witness this.

Not a bear, not a mutant, what are you?!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    nyck1118 wrote:
    I still can't believe it happened.

KfKgd9F.png

icon_neutral.gif
  • I'm confused, what's going on in that picture?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    OP when this happened:

tumblr_nqgkec3Ynr1qzco77o3_r1_500.gif
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I'm confused, what's going on in that picture?
    I would guess that the countdown tile resolved and was placed in a position that would do maximum damage. Most times, it is in the corner.

Also it looks like he didn't lose any health at all. You see a downed venom too.
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Be honest. How many people thought they'd see a hot dog stand in this thread?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards

Hey, I actually resolved that once!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald wrote:

Hey, I actually resolved that once!
    A 1 cover hot dog stand on an underleveled Chulk is not worth the wait and effort... lol, trust me, I was excited when it worked for me too... and then was soooo disappointed.