Bring back the Season "Demo" node

Isay_Isay
Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
Back when Silver Surfer was first released, there was a free node on the Season screen which allowed you to take a fully leveled SS into a battle against Hulkbuster, Jean Grey, and Carnage. It was something fun to play around in to see how powerful a 5* character can be.

In a later season, we got a node to play around with a 1/1/1 OML. Since then, nothing.

As more and more 5* are being released, now is a great time to bring those back and allow us to play around with a fully covered Hulk, Blackbolt, or any other past/future 5*.

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I was thinking the same thing. It's a great selling point to show how the new character on the block can be used. Make it have 3 nodes, with a different build for each. Not worth any points or anything, just a sort of training room.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figure it was the only time I'll ever play with a full-power SS.

I don't think I'll ever know what a full-power BSSM or GG is like, unless I found illegitimate means to try them out.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    SnowcaTT wrote:

I don't think I'll ever know what a full-power BSSM or GG is like, unless I found illegitimate means to try them out.

You probably didn't think you'd ever know what it was like to play with Phoenix either though icon_e_wink.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ding wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

You probably didn't think you'd ever know what it was like to play with Phoenix either though icon_e_wink.gif

I know, right? Thanks there, RNG!

Now if only I knew what it was like to play with an OML, which is older than Phoenix but I have fantastically covered at 1/1/1 icon_e_wink.gif
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I've also missed the demo mission over in PVP-land. It was a fun sampling of characters & powers that I would otherwise be a long time away from being able to use.