Can we have Marvel Zombies for Halloween?

The Herald
The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I spitballed this in the 4* speculation thread, so wanted to beg louder :p

Machine Man (Aaron Stack) new character not necessary but PLEASE PLEASE OH SO MUCH PLEEEEAAASE do this!

*ahem*

Anyway...

Just give the characters zombie skins, give us the Crossover Ultimate Fantastic Four story retold, and then we can all have a fun Halloween event with loads of low hanging sequel fruit.

Please? :p

Comments

• donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2016
    a "marvel zombies" mini-season (featuring a pve and a pvp) would be amazing.

And creating the variant versions of existing characters shouldn't be that hard: maybe twist the skills a little bit (add some "drain health" skill, be it active or passive... or something like that). They could be 3* or even 2* or 1* characters, there's no need to have them as 4*. New 3* would even make sense at this stage, and they could award, when championed, some of the "new" 4*.
  • The Herald
    donietsche wrote:

And creating the variant versions of existing characters shouldn't be that hard: maybe twist the skills a little bit (add some "drain health" skill, be it active or passive... or something like that). They could be 3* or even 2* or 1* characters, there's no need to have them as 4*. New 3* would even make sense at this stage, and they could award, when championed, some of the "new" 4*.

I've mentioned Vertical Character Cycles somewhere as a solution for new character releases outside of flooding a tier or adding a 6th.

This would be even more awesome, but I would settle for cosmetic changes and a fun seasonal run icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    The Herald wrote:
    donietsche wrote:

I've mentioned Vertical Character Cycles somewhere as a solution for new character releases outside of flooding a tier or adding a 6th.

This would be even more awesome, but I would settle for cosmetic changes and a fun seasonal run icon_e_biggrin.gif

They could use the galactus pve template (hence no need to create a new pve event), and let us play with zombified versions of our beloved characters in order to devour the devourer!
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Even just a temporary re-cover would be cool, a la Women of Power or the Cosplay re-covers of the past.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    You asked and we listened, starting this October, new characters galore! We will be adding marvel zombie versions of every character into all redeemable tokens that you can recruit and add to your roster! Good luck with keeping with the essentials now! We're going to have an awesome Christmas this year, thank you whales!

- The dev team

aka be careful what you wish for
  • The Herald
    You asked and we listened, starting this October, new characters galore! We will be adding marvel zombie versions of every character into all redeemable tokens that you can recruit and add to your roster! Good luck with keeping with the essentials now! We're going to have an awesome Christmas this year, thank you whales!

- The dev team

aka be careful what you wish for

I clearly stated reskins! No one can blame me if this happens, ESPECIALLY if it's my fault :p