Is he awesome enough?

gigatilburg29
gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Soon awesome hulk will be features in the clash of the titans mission. I have mine at 4-0-1 covers and at level 136 (around 9000 health). Will this be enough to beat Beast? Is my hulk awesome enough to get the job done?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Green covers means you can do some damage, that's all that matters. My TAHulk is level 152 and got it done with Little difficulty last time. I don't see you having much trouble even with less covers.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Took me four tries, but I got it done 5/5/3@111 last time. Higher level, but fewer covers? Seems doable.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I think I beat it last time at 3/0/2 and level 131. You should be good. Black is useless anyway and your green does more damage the more blue ap you have saved up.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was incredibly close with a 4 cover CHulk last time (should have won, but did my last round in the wrong order and lost when ai had 250 health left.

4/0/1 should be plenty if you want to spend the iso to make green do some real damage.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    I have not been blessed by the server gods with this, the mightiest of all characters, and he's only at 1/0/1. I've drawn 3 Phoenix covers, and only a single Cho cover having gotten my first in the release event.

I am so utterly devastated at this :p

Also, even if he was at 13 covers, I wouldnt bother giving him a single point of iso8 until he was fixed. Not worth working on him until I have literally nothing else to do (even if it might win a LT).
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    4/5/4 level 90 won for me last time. I think you have a good chance.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Somehow I pulled 5/5/0 of him within a couple months of his release, and 5/5/3 easily since.

My OCD that likes the characters "grouped" made me put him to 172 with most of my other 4*'s, and that made the DDQ very easy - most think that Beast is 3/3/3 for this. It was -way- easier than MrF vs Doom for example, there should be some more (all?) opponents that are 3/3/3 against some of the worst characters. I think you'll have a good chance.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    I think I beat it last time at 3/0/2 and level 131. You should be good. Black is useless anyway and your green does more damage the more blue ap you have saved up.
    At the OP's level, yes, black is not worth it. But on this match, a higher black cover level can actually help. Between the AI and myself both chasing blue, I was able to use Hot Dog Stand a few times in the match when I had a lower-level Cho and that extra couple thousand health helped.
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    Thanks for the responses! I was able to beat elemtra with my 220 x-23 so it should be possible.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    HaywireII wrote:
    At the OP's level, yes, black is not worth it. But on this match, a higher black cover level can actually help. Between the AI and myself both chasing blue, I was able to use Hot Dog Stand a few times in the match when I had a lower-level Cho and that extra couple thousand health helped.

"Black is worthless" THEN WHY DOES THE GAME KEEP GIVING IT TO ME!?

Seriously, I maxed his black months ago yet it's damn near the only thing I get for him. He's level 74 and 3/3/5. I very much doubt I'll make any progress on his eventual fight. I feel dirty pouring ISO into him ¬¬
  • Square-Chopper
    Square-Chopper Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Mine is 5/5/3 at level 246 now and on his way to champ. I will never pull another worthless cho cover ever again.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    HaywireII wrote:

"Black is worthless" THEN WHY DOES THE GAME KEEP GIVING IT TO ME!?

Seriously, I maxed his black months ago yet it's damn near the only thing I get for him. He's level 74 and 3/3/5. I very much doubt I'll make any progress on his eventual fight. I feel dirty pouring ISO into him ¬¬
    Preaching to the choir! I was level 126 with 3/1/5 the original time and I've only gained a blue and 10 levels since last time. But I know there were black covers which I sold too.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    While you may win the Crash, the answer is no. No he is not or will ever be awesome enough.

It's like the old saying if you're acting professionally, you shouldn't have to tell me you're acting professionally. If you ARE totally awesome, you shouldn't have to tell me you're totally awesome.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope everyone who can participates gets a cho in their LT. icon_lol.gif