Update AntMan and Miles M. pink texts

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So it seems when Ant-Man's Pink and Miles' Pink power was written, there wasn't enough space in the field to include the damage they deal once the power is activated (AntMan's turning to Grow, and Miles' to Surprise!). I'm talking about the "roster" description only, not in the middle of a battle.

With Banner's introduction, it seems the text field for power description is longer (7 lines, the pink power) than before.

So can AntMan's and Miles' description be updated to show how much damage they deal when the power is switched? It's kinda of frustrating to see Miles' power, but have no idea how much damage it deals when I use it. Why should I roster him, instead of Gwen for instance if I can't compare all the damage they deal with their powers?

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    You mean purple. If you look at many of the purple users it clearly says creates a purple tile. Some of the examples of this include Mystique (both her purple and blue powers), Star-Lord (his purple power), Elektra (her purple), Ant-Man (his purple), and many more.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Ding wrote:
    You mean purple. If you look at many of the purple users it clearly says creates a purple tile. Some of the examples of this include Mystique (both her purple and blue powers), Star-Lord (his purple power), Elektra (her purple), Ant-Man (his purple), and many more.

I don't care if someone looks at the grass and calls it red. Its green. I don't care if someone looks up at a clear day sky and calls it black. Its blue. And I don't care how many times they insist on calling a clearly PINK tile purple. Its still pink.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    wirius wrote:
    Ding wrote:

I don't care if someone looks at the grass and calls it red. Its green. I don't care if someone looks up at a clear day sky and calls it black. Its blue. And I don't care how many times they insist on calling a clearly PINK tile purple. Its still pink.

The thing is, you're the one calling the grass red, and calling the sky black. Not sure if it's because of the color settings on your phone, or your failure to discern the color displayed, but they are purple.