RNG is card draw during game whacky?

Options
andrewvanmarle
andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I seem to get more and more hand where I draw triples of the same card, whole games can go by with me drawing only 5 out of the tens cards I have in deck.

Anyone else have the same?

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, I've posted about having the same experience, particularly in the opening draw.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    make mine 4 in a row of the same card. :p

several times it happened to me
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    rng clustering is a thing...
  • buffbeardo
    buffbeardo Posts: 154
    Options
    No, it's rng, it can't possibly be wrong... It's all in your head because the human mind can't comprehend such randomness. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    buffbeardo wrote:
    No, it's rng, it can't possibly be wrong... It's all in your head because the human mind can't comprehend such randomness. icon_rolleyes.gif

You're sarcastic, but it's true. You only think you can comprehend randomness. It's not condescending. It's just true for everyone.
  • buffbeardo
    buffbeardo Posts: 154
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    buffbeardo wrote:

You're sarcastic, but it's true. You only think you can comprehend randomness. It's not condescending. It's just true for everyone.

I believe in true randomness but I also believe it can be manipulated, hence my sarcasm.