New boosted system for 5*s?

Mitchjewitz
Mitchjewitz Posts: 84 Match Maker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So with nefarious foes, my 255 GG is boosted to 263. I'm curious to see how he is boosted as he is leveled. Can you post your own GG with his standard and boosted levels for comparison?

Comments

• nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    469-483 worst boost ever.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    bah anyway, 469 or 483, I won't try to hit so... icon_razz.gif

(but yes actually it's a quite disappointing boost)
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    330 to 340. And I spent 160 something thousand iso last week to level a 5 cover Green Goblin for this event thinking he would amazing. So disappointed when I didn't see him on the top left. I just hope it doesn't screw up my scaling or match making much.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    nwman wrote:
    469-483 worst boost ever.

Well, most people agree that 5s should not be boosted at all, so I guess this is a change in the right direction icon_razz.gif

PS: Mine is also 255 so 263 too
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    If this is the new boost for 5*, then they shouldn't bother to boost them.

But my rulk in this event is boosted from 352 -> 459 doing almost 30k aoe w 18 green instead of 13k

Gg black w his boost does 3k additional damage.

I have 6 champ 5s and I almost never use gg so a medium boost would be nice compared to this one.
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    I agree with the above poster. Don't even bother or make it worthwhile. I don't have quite as many 5 champs but was looking forward to using an obnoxiously high powered Goblin this event. It's off season and just a little fun. It's no worse than BOP in my opinion. I was looking forward to seeing something other than OML/Phoenix and also using something different.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    LOL. This is funny. I was kinda disappointed that the boosted is on a character, I have one cover for. Now i may stand a chance at this pvp and earn myself some hero points!
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    westnyy2 wrote:
    I agree with the above poster. Don't even bother or make it worthwhile.

Add a vote for don't bother, they are already too powerful as it is without boosting them.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    427 (just raised a ton, some of which was in anticipation of this event) buffed to 440. Unexpectedly, not one of my best options for this event.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad the 5*'s aren't massive anymore for the off-season events, otherwise I'd be seeing level 400 (or whatever) one-cover IM/Cap/Hulk in Earth's Mightiest.