Defeating Stunned Prof X Popped My Peacemaker Countdown

chamber44
chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
Not sure if this is a PX bug or Peacemaker, but here's what happened:

Oppontent's Prof X launched Blindspot.

My Recharge went off, so i stunned/overwrote the Blindspot tile with Peacemaker, then hit the team with KK's green and finished off PX with Cap's Red. When i did that, it popped *my Peacemaker countdown (as if it was actually still belonging to PX).

Is this a new one or a known bug?

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    You mean, the tile went from countdown to normal when Professor X died? No blue AP return and no Protect tile?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    chamber44 wrote:
    Not sure if this is a PX bug or Peacemaker, but here's what happened:

Oppontent's Prof X launched Blindspot.

My Recharge went off, so i stunned/overwrote the Blindspot tile with Peacemaker, then hit the team with KK's green and finished off PX with Cap's Red. When i did that, it popped *my Peacemaker countdown (as if it was actually still belonging to PX).

Is this a new one or a known bug?
    I think things like this have been seen before, but I'm not sure this specific one has. You should open a customer support ticket to reporrt it in addition to posting here.
  • chamber44
    zodiac339 wrote:
    You mean, the tile went from countdown to normal when Professor X died? No blue AP return and no Protect tile?
    yep -
  • chamber44
    update:

went back and forth with CS and got the "Upon our review, it seems that the problem you are experiencing within the game is a known issue. The developers are working hard in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing, and a fix for the issue should be released soon. We ask for your patience until the issue can be resolved" form letter.

so i guess it's a known issue?