will u match iceman counting tile???

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Iceman blue power is wonderful. But when u face iceman as enemy, he is nightmare. In recent PVP and PVE, i am hestated to match enemy iceman blue counting tile. I don't want my characters to be double stunned. But another damage from iceman blue is also painful. So will u match iceman blue counting tile???

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Generally speaking, I'd rather take the damage then be stunned & useless.

On the other side of the coin, I try to match away my own countdown tile when it's my Iceman because I want to stun my enemies. This may change when I have more blueflag.png covers for him than my current two.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Depends on how many blue ap he has at that time. If he is some way off frm 6, I'll match it, part to deny blue, and also in the off chance he gets enough for another shot my previously stunned character is not far off frm recovering and I avoid damage as well.

If he already has 6 or is 1 match away frm 6, I'll just eat the damage, I don't want 2 guys being stunned for 3 turns or more at the same time
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had a championed Iceman for quite some time now, and believe me, the damage from "Punch a snowman" is pretty egregious. Unboosted (at 283) it's over 8000 damage. Boosted it's up over 17k.

If you're facing an Iceman with 5 blue, you want to match that tile unless you're ready to finish the enemy and/or you can take the hit.
  • Mitchjewitz
    Mitchjewitz Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Go for stun. Damage equals healthpacks and healthpacks are worth saving.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll match it every time. That punch HURTS.